We are looking for the services of an Accounting Manager to manage our new Forbes operation in the NSW. Reporting to the Head of Accounting, this role is a full-time position and offers an attractive compensation package and the potential for long-term incentives.
The key objective of the position of Accounting Manager is to provide business taxation and advisory services to our clients and access to our suite of specialist financial services. This is an opportunity to manage an independent operation for the MBC Group Services.
– Client portfolio management.
– Manage client relationships and provide solutions to problems as required.
– Oversee the successful completion of jobs on time and on budget.
– Ensure all processes, policies, and procedures meet minimum quality control standards.
– Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
– Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
– Assign projects and direct employees to ensure compliance and accuracy.
– Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
– Liaise with the ATO and other governing or statutory bodies regarding client matters.
Qualifications and Experience
– 10 years experience in a business client-facing senior accounting position.
Does this sound like you? Please apply via our Seek advertisement.