Bookkeeper – Dubbo & Central NSW
MBC Group Services provides career opportunities. And also provides end-to-end financial services through a certified team of Accountants such as coaching, advisory services and accounting solutions for start-ups and small businesses.
Due to our significant expansion within the sector, we are now looking for a Bookkeeper for our Forbes business. This position will report to the Practice Manager and can be either full- or part-time. There is flexibility in the hours that can be worked.
The key objective of the position of Bookkeeper is to provide bookkeeping services for clients and the MBC Group Services.
Hence, successful candidate will have a strong set of IT skills and understanding, a methodical and accurate approach to work, and a passion for client service.
Working with the Practice Manager provide:
- Record financial transactions for clients and the MBC Group Services into accounting software (Xero), spreadsheets, and databases.
- Processing payroll, and maintaining employee records.
- Preparing and sending invoices, receipts, and debtors.
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare IAS and BAS monthly/quarterly.
- Oversee the successful completion of jobs on time and on budget. Prepare job quotes, scheduling of work, budgets and timelines with other employees.
- General administration as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years experience as a bookkeeper in the professional services industry and/or agriculture environment.
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply via our Seek Ad.
Business Development Manager – Dubbo & Central NSW
Our client is an energetic and financial services provider. With a team of certified accounting experts provides end-to-end financial services such as coaching, advisory services and accounting solutions for start-ups and small businesses.
Our client is now looking for a candidate for the recently formed post of Business Development Manager, which reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing. This position is permanent full-time and it is situated in rural New South Wales at either the Forbes or Orange operations. The position offers an attractive compensation package pending the skills and experience of the candidate.
The key objective of the position of Business Development Manager is to be responsible for all sales activities with the ultimate aim of increasing sales revenues. This position combines a demonstration of sales strength through in-depth knowledge of
the sales process, effective and meaningful client interactions, and the utilization of marketing collateral.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies and plans by identifying and mapping business strengths and client needs.
- Manage and nurture relationships with existing clients whilst actively pursuing new clients.
- Attend regional networking events and industry exhibitions and conferences as required.
- Research prospects, cold calling potential customers and respond to incoming leads to increase our client base. Regularly contact and follow-up lead to generating sales and managing sales opportunities.
- Write business proposals and present these to potential clients.
- Gain an understanding of all financial products and services and match the client’s needs.
- Follow industry trends locally and nationally.
- Negotiate, draft and review contracts and paperwork.
- Capture all incoming leads in the CRM (Pipedrive), ensure data integrity, and manage the sales funnel.
As a successful candidate, you plan and organize your work in a systematic manner and can demonstrate a customer-centric mentality. Your extensive industry knowledge in the financial sector will be highly advantageous to you, along with your exposure to the regional agricultural sector in New South Wales. You are commercial and entrepreneurial in your approach and the strong personal impression you make gives you the ability to establish and maintain good relationships with all those around you.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience working in the financial agricultural sector in sales or similar.
- A Bachelor of Business (Accounting) is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in this position, please apply via our Seek Ad.