Bookkeeper – Dubbo & Central NSW
MBC Group Services provides end to end financial services through a certified team of Accountants such as coaching, advisory services, accounting solutions for start-ups and small business.
Due to our rapid growth within the industry, we are now seeking the services of a Bookkeeper for our Forbes operation. Reporting to the Practice Manager, this role can either be full-time or part-time. Flexibility exists as to when the hours of work can be performed.
The key objective of the position of Bookkeeper is provide bookkeeping services for clients and the MBC Group Services.
The successful candidate will have a strong set of IT skills and understanding, a methodical and accurate approach to work and have a passion for client service.
Working with the Practice Manager provide:
- Record financial transactions for client and the MBC Group Services into accounting software (Xero), spreadsheets and databases.
- Processing payroll, maintain employee records.
- Preparing and sending invoices, receipts and debtors.
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare IAS and BAS monthly/quarterly.
- Oversee the successful completion of jobs on time and on budget. Prepare job quotes, scheduling of work, budgets and timelines with other employees.
- General administration as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a bookkeeper in the professional services industry and/or agriculture environment.
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply via our Seek Ad.
Business Development Manager – Dubbo & Central NSW
Our client is an energetic and contemporary financial services provider that through a team of certified accounting experts provides end to end financial services such as coaching, advisory services, accounting solutions for start-ups and small business.
Due to their rapid internal growth, our client now seeks a candidate for the newly created position of Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this role is a permanent full-time position and is based in regional New South Wales at either the Forbes or Orange operations. The position offers an attractive compensation package pending the skills and experience of the candidate.
The key objective of the position of Business Development Manager is to be responsible for all sales activities with the ultimate aim of increasing sales revenues. This position combines a demonstration of sales strength through an in-depth knowledge of the sales process, effective and meaningful client interactions and the utilisation of marketing collateral.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies and plans by identifying and mapping business strengths and client needs.
- Manage and nurture relationships with existing clients whilst actively pursuing new clients.
- Attend regional networking events and industry exhibitions and conferences as required.
- Research prospects, cold calling potential customers and respond to incoming leads to increase our client base. Regularly contact and follow-up leads to generate sales, manage sales opportunities.
- Write business proposals and present these to potential clients.
- Gain an understanding of all financial products and services and match to the clients needs.
- Follow industry trends locally and nationally.
- Negotiate, draft and review contracts and paperwork.
- Capture all incoming leads in the CRM (Pipedrive), ensuring data integrity, manage the sales funnel.
As the successful candidate, you plan and organise your work in a systematic manner and can demonstrate a customer-centric mentality. Your extensive industry knowledge in the financial sector will be highly advantageous to you, along with your exposure to the regional agricultural sector in New South Wales. You are commercial and entrepreneurial in your approach and your strong personal impression you make gives you the ability to establish and maintain good relationships with all those around you.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience working in the financial agricultural sector in sales or similar.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in this position, please apply via our Seek Ad.